New to the slopes? Need a refresher on what to bring with you this season? The Ski Olympic team have you covered. Below you can find a succinct list, curated specially for a winter ski/snowboard holiday, so you do not forget any of the essentials.
For the journey:
- Flight/transfer information,
- Insurance information/GHIC card,
- If you are driving: driving license.
For the slopes:
- Helmet and goggles,
- Thermal layers, long-sleeved shirts and fleeces,
- Waterproof ski jacket,
- Waterproof ski trousers/salopettes,
- Waterproof gloves/mittens,
- Ski/snowboard socks,
- Neck warmer,
- SPF sunscreen and lip balm,
- Extras: ski boot warmers, water bottle.
- Travel adaptors,
- Hat, scarf and gloves.
Photo Credit: Shaun Flannery Photography