It is important to us that you are completely confident in booking your ski holiday. Remember, that if we have to cancel your holiday due to Covid-19 - Coronavirus, all our holidays are fully protected by ABTA/ATOL, so you will never be stranded and you will always get your money back.
In all instances we will be abiding by local and national restrictions and guidelines in relation to security and the prevention of the spread of Covid-19 set out in France.
Please see below, some of the measures that we will be implementing this season.
- We expect the ski lifts to operate as normal at the moment, albeit with your face covering in the queues and cable cars. Gloves must be worn. You will need to provide your own face coverings for the week.
- Before coming to the airport we will ask you (via email) to testify that you have not shown any Covid-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days. On arrival at your destination airport or any of our properties directly, we will give you a temperature check. Any guest who fails this check, will be asked to return home, at their own expense.
- Every guest will be expected to wear face coverings when travelling on our transfers in line with all local regulations.
- Our staff will have a Covid-19 test at the beginning of the season and will be temperature checked each morning. They will be isolated if they fail the temperature check or show additional Covid-19 related symptoms.
- Staff will wear a face covering in the chalet/hotel at all times.
- Rooms will be sanitised/deep cleaned before the guests arrival and repeated on departure for the new guests.
- There will be no daily room cleaning service this season.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all common areas using the latest anti-viral techniques.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout our properties.
- Guests will not be allowed in the dinning room*, bar* or any other communal areas without a face covering. *This can be removed once seated.
- At present, dinning tables will be allocated to families/groups holidaying together, during breakfast and dinner.
- At present, Afternoon Tea, will be served to you directly at a dinning table.
- We are considering a "one way" system in the hotel allowing guests to vacate their rooms, via the main staircase at the North side of the building, and access their rooms via the South staircase, thus preventing a "crossover" situation at any point.
We think that these measures will provide a good balance of safety and security whilst not imposing too much on our usual service and your enjoyment. They are also coherent with local regulations at the current time which might of course change between now and your holiday. We will always do our best to interpret the guidance in such a way that we minimise your inconvenience whilst protecting your health.
Should you wish to cancel your holiday due to Covid-19, before final balance, you would lose your deposit, although we would be happy to discuss at that time, the possibility of offering a date change for later in the season.
Should we cancel your holiday due to Covid-19, you will be offered a another holiday later in the season*, a full refund or another holiday next season*.
*The value of the original holiday will be carried forwards, with any increases added to your final invoice.