It is important to us that you are completely confident in booking your ski holiday. Remember, that if we have to cancel your holiday due to Covid-19 - Coronavirus, all our holidays are fully protected by ABTA/ATOL Aside this, we will offer you a date change to the following season, or a full refund.
In all instances we will be abiding by local and national restrictions and guidelines in relation to security and the prevention of the spread of Covid-19 set out in France.
Please see below, some of the measures that we will be implementing this season.
- We expect the ski lifts to operate as normal at the moment, albeit with your face covering in the queues and cable cars. Gloves must be worn. You will need to provide your own face coverings for the week.
- Guests will be required to adhere to all airline and transfer company Covid-19 regulations on their journey to and from resort. Mask wearing is likely to remain compulsory unless you are proven exempt.
- Our staff will have a Covid-19 test twice weekly, and will be temperature checked each morning. They will be isolated if they fail a test/temperature check or show additional Covid-19 related symptoms.
- Staff will wear a face covering in the chalet/hotel at all times.
- Rooms will be sanitised/deep cleaned before the guests arrival and repeated on departure for the new guests.
- There will be no daily room cleaning service this season.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all common areas using the latest anti-viral techniques.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout our properties.
- In line with current local regulations, guests will be requested to wear a face covering in all indoor communal areas. This can be removed once seated.
- At present, dinning tables will be allocated to families/groups holidaying together for the duration of their stay**, during breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner.
**Should you prefer to sit on a "communal" table this can be requested in resort.
Should you wish to cancel your holiday due to Covid-19 or any other illness, before final balance, you would lose your deposit.
If you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 or any other illness after final balance has been paid, unfortunately, this is classed as a cancellation and charges will apply, but many insurance policies now offer cover for Covid-19 and other illnesses.